Food Safety Programs
Food Safety Program Development
The team at Infocus has been instrumental in the development of food safety programs for various industry sectors specialising in Food Safety Programs for organisations providing food to the very young, elderly and the sick. This year alone we have developed and reviewed Food Safety Programs for more than 200 aged & community care facilities throughout VIC, NSW, QLD, TAS, ACT & SA.
As our client we will develop and annually review a tailored Food Safety Program that your organisation can readily implement with success and confidence. We will consult with your staff and management to develop food safety policies and procedures to support the effective operation of your food safety program.
Our Food Safety Programs are fully tailored and clearly presented. We are readily available to assist managers and supervisors with any food safety-related concerns and to guide them in successful implementation. Our Food Safety Programs and HACCP Plans are supported by Nationally Recognised Training for Food Handlers and Food Safety Supervisors
As your food safety consultant, we are keen to see you focus on your core business operations and spend less time worrying about compliance.
The Food Safety Program (Parts 1 - 6) will include:
- Management Policies – including a Food Safety Policy, Food Safety Training Policy, Staff Hygiene Standard & Employee Declaration, Food Supplier Standard, Document Version Control, Implementation Responsibilities of Staff
- Food Service Description and Flow Diagrams
- Hazard Identification Tables
- Food Safety Management Tables - hazards, controls, monitoring procedures and corrective actions for each food service process from purchase & receipt of goods, to food service
- Procedures - Step by Step for each Food Process Step
- Support Programs - including Staff Training, Pest Control, Cleaning & Sanitising, Equipment & Premises Maintenance, Recall and Complaints, Audits & Verification procedures
The Food Safety Program record proformas (Part 7) will include:
- Approved Supplier Register
- Staff Illness / Condition Log
- Incoming Goods Log
- Internal Audit Report Forms
- Customised Daily Record Sheet
- Equipment & Premises Check
- Temperature Logsheets
- Document Control Records
- Cleaning Schedules
- Staff Training Record
- Corrective Action Reports (including pest sighting, food recall, complaints etc)
- Verification Schedule
Both newly developed and reviewed Food Safety Programs are provided in a tabbed folder, for easy reference, with the record / logsheet proformas also provided in editable electronic format on a CD.
The Food Safety Program (Parts 1-6) constitutes food safety advice and is provided in hard copy and PDF.
Food Safety Program Reviews
Infocus Management Group conducts annual Food Safety Program (FSP) reviews to ensure our clients’ programs remain current, meet any organisational or legislative changes and reflect industry best practice. It is a legislative requirement in every state and territory for FSPs to be regularly reviewed.
An Annual Food Safety Program Review Service includes:
- An onsite visit
- Consultation with management and key personnel
- Review of food safety audits and council inspections / reports
- A complete review, revision and reprinting of the Food Safety Program
- Electronic version of the updated records / log sheets
- Document Version Control and updating of the Revisions Record
- One minor desktop revision of the FSP during the annual review period
Food Safety Program Implementation Assessments
At the request of the client, Infocus can undertake implementation assessments (2nd party audits) to provide peace of mind that the Food Safety Program is being effectively and correctly implemented and/or as preparation for 3rd party or accreditation audits.
For a no obligation quote please email Simon Berton or call 1300 818 408