Food Hygiene Refresher Incl. Allergen Awareness
This 2 hour course reinforces critical food hygiene knowledge and skills for food handlers, including Allergen Awareness.
Each year the content of the course changes enabling a focus on current food safety issues together with practical training relating to new procedures or changes to the organisation's food safety program.
- Personal hygiene and health of food handlers
- Refresh basic food safety - hazards and control measures
- Preventing food poisoning and contamination
- Refresh cleaning and sanitising procedures
- Food Safety Program and recordkeeping requirements
This course does not include formal assessment or the issuing of a Statement of Attainment.
Upon completion, Certificates of Attendance are issued.
Prerequisite No Prerequisite
Assessment No formal assessment (Mini quiz & group activities)
Award Certificate of Attendance
Recommended for all food handlers including management
Cost: Please contact Infocus Management Group