Advanced Diploma of Management (BSB60407)
This Nationally Recognised qualification targets leaders who are in or seeking positions in senior management or who have managerial responsibilities. Their role may be in any industry or organisational setting. They may oversee the work of others or have specialized roles where they do not supervise others but provide strategic leadership.
· Existing or emerging Managers /Senior Manager
· Area / Regional /Department Managers
Course Structure - 8 units
1. BSBMGT616A Develop & Implement Strategic Plans
2. BSBMGT617A Develop and Implement a Business Plan
3. BSBMKG609A Develop a Marketing Plan
4. BSBMGT605B Provide Leadership Across the Organisation
5. BSBINN601B Manage Organisational Change
6. BSBMGT608C Manage Innovation and Continuous improvement
7. BSBINM601A Manage Knowledge and Information
8. BSBFIM601A Manage Finances
With tertiary qualifications in business, management and training, Sharen Cameron has almost 20 years experience working in senior management and business consulting roles in both national and multinational corporations. She has worked in a range of industry sectors including automotive, building/construction equipment and IT and continues to manage her own successful business enterprises in IT services and consulting.
Delivery Mode & Duration:
1 year, part time
Flexible: Delivery options can be customised to suit individual participants and workplaces. This qualification is generally delivered via a combination of monthly facilitated workshops (classroom or workplace based) plus self paced learning (online or workbooks).
Full Fee: $4,995
Course Brochure & Enrolment Form
Call 1300 818 408
or email firstname.lastname@example.org