Infocus Management Group provides food safety and public health consultancy and training services to food businesses, aged care facilities, hospitals, childcare centres, local government and community organisations across Australia.
Infocus Management Group was established in August 2003 with the merger of two businesses; James C Smith & Associates, which had been operating as a public health consultancy since June 1989 and Trainingways, a food safety training company. The services offered by both companies were seen to be complementary and provided the basis to develop a larger enterprise with the capacity to deliver a wider range of services to our clients.
Infocus Management Group is committed to:
• Exceptional client service
• Independent advice
• Quality processes and outcomes
• Innovation and continuous improvement
• Confidentiality and professionalism
• Contributing to community health and well-being
• Strong, open and honest relationships with our colleagues, clients and partners
Infocus currently support ‘Very Special Kids’ with free food safety management services, ‘Salvation Army’s Red Shield Appeal' and utilise ‘Oxfam Shop’ as our chosen supplier for corporate and internal staff gifts.