Metropolitan Based City Council
- Facilitation of onsite training for 118 Home and Community Care Workers (HACC), Team Leaders and Assessment Officers, conducted over 7 sessions. Upon successful completion participants were awarded the nationally recognised unit of competency HLTFS207B follow basic food safety practices.
Community Chef - Regional Food Kitchen
- Provision of HACCP and specialist food safety advice during the development stage of this innovative production kitchen, based in Altona, Victoria. The Regional Food Kitchen produces 1.5M (up to 2.2M) meals per annum to service 13 councils' Meals on Wheels programs.
- Working closely with the Quality Manager to develop the HACCP System to enable Community Chef manage food related risks and achieve HACCP Certification
Krispy Kreme Australia
- Development of a HACCP Program and ongoing managment and training services to enable Krispy Kreme Factory Stores achieve HACCP Certification
- Development of food safety policies and procedures for the Yolla Offshore Platform (Bass Strait) for short term food service operations
- Sourcing of food service equipment that would meet Origins Energy's specific food service safety and quality requirements
EHA (Environmental Health Australia)
- Management of Environmental Health Australia's compliance requirements as a Registered Training Organisation
- Managmenet of EHA's Professional Development Programs including the Food Act Legal Management Course and Emergency Management Course